What you get in our standard package.* From £750.
• An incredible DJ set with an optional live saxophone/percussion or vocal accompaniment
• Bespoke playlist – you can send up to 30 song requests in advance
• Great sounding and looking PA and lighting
• Important announcements made on the mic
• PAT certified equipment and Public Liability Insurance (required by venue)
• Dedicated booking manager on hand throughout the booking and planning process
*Tailored DJ Collective standard quotes are based on the DJ arriving at 17:00 earliest and finishing at 00:00 latest (an early arrival or late finish is available as optional extra).
Give your special day something extra
• Sax add-on – live sax feature performance alongside DJ (£320 + travel)
• Percussion add-on – live percussion feature performance alongside DJ (£320 + travel)
• Vocalist add-on – live vocalist feature performance alongside DJ (£320 + travel)
• Day/evening package (midday earliest arrival) £320
• Early arrival/late finish – outside of standard quote terms (£65 per hour)
• Our DJs are very busy so if you are keen on making a booking please let us know at the earliest opportunity – the date can be secured by signing a booking contract and paying a deposit of £150 – £285 (depending on the add-ons you book).
• We have PAT certificates and Public Liability Insurance, which will be required by your venue.
• Our DJs require a stage or performance space of approx 2m x 4m, and at least 2 x 13 amp plug sockets in that area.
• We require a minimum of 90 minutes to set up and soundcheck.
• Our DJs regularly works at venues with noise limiters and sound restrictions. We are happy to contact the venue in advance of the event to make sure we have all the required information, so that we can plan accordingly.
• Our standard PA and lighting rig is suitable for venues/events up to around 250 guests. If your event is larger than this, a production upgrade is available for an additional fee.
• If the DJ is required to perform outside, the stage area should be covered on three sides and on a level ground.
• Our standard rider is for a hot meal and soft drinks for the DJ.
• Your quote is the full price you pay and includes travel. If free parking is not available on site, we would ask that the DJ is reimbursed for parking costs.
• Our DJs are not VAT registered, so there is no VAT to add to the price.
I really want to have a great party with everyone on the dance floor – are you the right for that?
Absolutely! Our DJs regularly work at clubs, high end bars and premium private events in the UK / Europe and are experts in building an atmosphere and packing a dance floor.
Do you take requests on the night?
Of course! Our DJs have access to a wide range of music, so there can be something for everyone.
How long do you take to set-up?
90 minutes. If you are organising a wedding or event where the evening reception is in the same room as your meal, the DJ will often arrive to set-up while the room is turned around.
What time do you play and for how long?
At a time to suit your event, standard prices are for 5 hours of live DJ music, any time between 7pm and midnight.
Can you provide music for our drinks reception or wedding breakfast?
Yes – our DJs offer a day and evening package where we can provide background music during your drinks reception and/or dinner.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price. You won’t have to hire any additional equipment in.
Our venue has a noise limiter, can you work with that?
Yes, our DJs regularly work at venues with noise limiters. We are happy to contact the venue in advance of the event to make sure we have all the required information to enable us to plan accordingly.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you play our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks’ notice of the song, our DJs will make sure they have the track for you.
How much space do you require?
Our DJs have worked in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2m x 4m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13-amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal. However, this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance.
Our exclusive roster of DJs are situated throughout the UK and are able to travel to meet your event needs.
If any of these incredible DJs sound like what you’re after let us know when you enquire.
The ultimate combination of cool, classy and fun, DJ Kelly can light up the dance-floor. Kelly’s experience as a vocalist and vocal coach give her the skills and music knowledge to ensure she’s the perfect choice for any stylish event.
DJ Paul is a multi-genre, high energy club & party DJ. A professional DJ for over 10 years with a deep passion for music – and the talent to match – Paul quickly became one of the UK’s most prominent and in-demand DJs.
A vinyl turntablist, his love of all music genres ensure his sets are always original and exciting. with more than 10 years experience, Elliott has established himself as one of the most formidable DJs in the UK.
All of our available DJ’s and Live acts are exclusive to Tailored DJ’s and cannot be found anywhere else.
We pride ourselves on providing quality acts, including live music add-ons, to make party’s and events truly exclusive and unique.
Combine the experience of a live band with the contemporary feel of a stylish DJ. All of our exclusive DJ’s come with the option of a variety of live music add on’s including saxophone, percussion and much more.
Customise your package to suit the atmosphere you want to create with Tailored DJ’s.
Every DJ you select from Tailored DJ’s comes with a dedicated booking manager to ensure that your entertainment is guaranteed, on time and running smoothly.
You’ll be communicating with an experienced booking manager from start to finish to avoid any miscommunication or issues with the booking, and to ensure that all of your requests are heard.
We understand how important weddings, parties and events are to not only those in attendance but also those planning.
That’s why our DJ’s are loaded with stylish, up-to-date and contemporary equipment to make sure the style of your event is kept looking fresh, without the risk of old dusty equipment turning the dance floor into an eye sore.
Fill in your details below to arrange a chat with our bookings team.