HIRE A WEDDING DJ
WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT TO KEEP YOUR GUESTS MOVING
Keep the party dancing all night long with a professional wedding DJ. We deliver the ultimate live DJ experience that will guarantee your wedding is truly unforgettable.
BOOK A WEDDING DJ IN YOUR AREA
Find the right DJ to keep your guests partying into the night.
Whether you’re after a traditional wedding party, or an all out rave until the early hours, our stylish wedding DJ’s have you covered. Our DJ’s personalised song lists will suit your wedding exactly as you need it. No compromises.
Need something to make the day even more memorable? Our DJ’s offer high energy live music add-ons because weddings deserve that extra ‘wow’ factor. Everything from live saxophone to percussion and more, adding an extra touch of class to your wedding entertainment.
Our DJ’s work throughout the UK and can travel comfortably to locations, so that we can offer DJ’s everywhere. For a friendly chat about booking a professional wedding DJ in your area, call us on 0800 564 2265. Our offices are open 9-5, from Monday to Friday.
SELECT YOUR WEDDING DJ
Experienced DJ's for unforgettable weddings.
Not sure what your wedding needs?
Did you know that our DJ's can also perform with live music add-on's?
When looking for a DJ, live music or both, choosing the right entertainment for your wedding can be tricky. As a result, we’re available 9-5 Monday to Friday to help you find the perfect entertainment to suit your event.
We’ll listen to what you need, guide you through the best options and match you up with the perfect fit for your wedding, party or event.
Why choose Tailored DJ's for your Wedding DJ?
Firstly, all of our available DJ’s and Live acts are exclusive to Tailored DJ’s and cannot be found anywhere else.
We pride ourselves on providing quality acts, including live music add-ons, to make events truly exclusive and unique.
Combine the experience of a live band with the contemporary feel of a stylish DJ. All of our DJ’s come with the option of a variety of live music add-on’s including saxophone, percussion and vocalists.
Customise your package to suit the atmosphere you want to create with Tailored DJ’s.
Dedicated Booking Managers
Every DJ you select comes with a dedicated booking manager. This is because we want to ensure that your entertainment is guaranteed, on time and running smoothly.
Above all, you’ll be communicating with an experienced booking manager from start to finish. We do this to avoid any miscommunication or issues with the booking, and ensuring that all your requests are heard.
Stylish & Professional Equipment
We understand how important weddings, parties and events are to not only those in attendance but also those planning.
As a result, our DJ’s are loaded with stylish, state-of-the-art equipment to make sure the style of your event is kept looking fresh. There’ll be no risk of old dusty equipment turning the dance floor into an eye sore.
ENQUIRE ABOUT A WEDDING DJ
ENQUIRE ABOUT A WEDDING DJ
THE IMPORTANT BITS
Tailored DJ Collective standard quotes are based on the DJ arriving at 17:00 earliest and finishing at 00:00 latest. (An early arrival or late finish is available as optional extra).
• An incredible DJ set with an optional live saxophone/percussion or vocal accompaniment.
• Bespoke playlist: You can send up to 30 song requests in advance.
• Great sounding and looking PA and lighting.
• Important announcements made on the mic.
• PAT certified equipment and Public Liability Insurance (required by venue).
• Dedicated booking manager on hand throughout the booking and planning process.
• Sax add-on: Live sax feature performance alongside DJ (£320 + travel).
• Percussion add-on: Live percussion feature performance alongside DJ (£320 + travel).
• Vocalist add-on: Live vocalist feature performance alongside DJ (£320 + travel).
• Day/evening package: £320. (midday earliest arrival).
• Early arrival/late finish: Outside of standard quote terms (£65 per hour).
• If you’re keen to book, please let us know at the earliest opportunity as our DJ’s are very busy. Dates are secured by signing a booking contract and paying a deposit of £150-£285. (Depending on the add-ons you book)
• We have PAT certificates and Public Liability Insurance, which will be required by your venue.
• Each DJ requires a stage or performance space of approx 2m x 4m, and at least 2×13 amp plug sockets in that area.
• We require a minimum of 90 minutes to set up and soundcheck.
• All of our available DJs regularly work at venues with noise limiters and sound restrictions. We’re happy to contact the venue in advance to make sure we have all the required information, to plan accordingly.
• We have a standard PA and lighting rig suitable for venues/events up to around 250 guests. If your event is larger than this, a production upgrade is available for an additional fee.
• If the DJ is performing outside, the stage area should be covered on three sides and on level ground.
• Our standard rider is for a hot meal and soft drinks for the DJ.
• Your quote is the full price you pay and includes travel. If free parking is not available on-site, we ask that the DJ is reimbursed for parking costs.
• There is no VAT to add to the price as our DJs are not VAT registered.
I really want to have a great party with everyone on the dance floor – are you the right for that?
Absolutely! Professional DJs regularly work at clubs, high-end bars and premium private events in the UK/Europe. They’re experts in building an atmosphere and packing a dance floor.
Do you take requests on the night?
Of course! All of our DJs have access to a wide range of music, so there can be something for everyone.
How long do you take to set-up?
90 minutes. If you’re organising a wedding where the evening reception and meal are in the same room. the DJ will often set-up while the room is turned around.
What time do you play and for how long?
At a time to suit your event. Standard prices are for 5 hours of live DJ music, any time between 7pm and midnight.
Can you provide music for our drinks reception or wedding breakfast?
Yes! We offer a day and evening package where we can provide background music during your drinks reception and/or dinner.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes, all included in the price. You won’t have to hire any additional equipment in.
Our venue has a noise limiter, can you work with that?
Yes! Each one of our DJs regularly performs at venues with noise limiters. We’re happy to contact the venue in advance to make sure we have all the required information, enabling us to plan accordingly.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you play our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks’ notice of the song. Your DJ will make sure they have the track for you.
How much space do you require?
Many of our DJ’s have worked in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2m x 4m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13-amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal. However, this is certainly not a deal-breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance.